Land Registry Lease and Title Plans.
AJ Plans have been established within the industry for over 10 years and are regarded as a leader in the production of Land Registry Lease and Title Plans.
We have produced hundreds of lease plans and we are the retained Architectural Firm for numerous solicitors and property developers. We are regarded as a leader in the production of Land Registry Title and Lease Plans.
Our Lease Title and Lease Plans are carried out by our specialist in-house team who have received extensive training to ensure the quality and accuracy of all plans. We have a helpful support team that are always available to answer any questions or queries you may have to make the process run smoothly from start to finish.
Our knowledge and years of experience means that we can provide clients with a fast, reliable and efficient service.
We can produce lease plans for all types of residential or commercial properties and we are commonly requested to produce lease plans for estate agents, landlords and solicitors.
All lease plans are created to be Land Registry compliant and sufficient for a lease to be sold. Our lease plans are created within 1 to 3 working days of the site measure. There is a next day service available for priority bookings*
At AJ Plans we understand that in most instances lease plan drawings are required urgently to avoid the delays in the sale of any Lease. We endeavour to schedule in a site measure as soon as we have our earliest appointment, of which we then prioritise the lease plan drawings to ensure a speedy turnaround.
We always aim to book a site measure at our earliest date and to your convenience.
Why AJ Plans?
- Fast and efficient service, from start to finish
- Years of experience producing land registry compliant plans
- Free amendments
- We use professional equipment and software
- From £95.00 (+ VAT) when no site visit is required
- Next day service for priority bookings*
- Trusted supplier to London’s leading property companies and solicitors
- We offer a nationwide service
Our Service Includes:
- A Measured Survey
- Scaled Floor Plans of the Property
- Colour Coding Lines to Reflect Boundaries, Communal Area and Rights of Way
- A Site Plan Scaled at 1:500 or 1:1250 Showing the Property in Context to the Local Area
- Electronic and Hard Copies of the Plans